Sunday, May 23, 2010

Random stuff from the past few months and week

So I thought the AP exam was fairly easy, and that the essays were pretty unfair in my favor because it was all about thing I knew (reminding me of how the guy gets through all the questions in Slumdog Millionaire for anyone that's seen it), anyways the whole thing where you're not supposed to talk about it is also pretty silly: 1 because it's impossible to enforce 2 because 99% of people do it anyways 3 it's just stupid, especially if this mention counts and they seek me out and void my scores, MUHAHAHAHAHA-the evil that is College Board.

I really wish I would have been able to put some photos in this post but I dropped the family camera when dropping into a cornice skiing the bowls in copper (chalk up a number 2 for cameras ruined by Joshua that he doesnt even own), that and my mom breaking a few ribs were the only bad things about Colorado really. Otherwise USASA nationals was awesome, I got a 3rd place time trial and 9th place finish, and for the first year of skiercross I'm pretty happy with that, also as always freeskiing in Summit County is amazing.

This week I think I've probably spent at least 5 hourst talking on the phone with ATT trying to figure out if I can get the warranty on my phone to work seeing that it just decided to slowly break itself on me. Turns out that because one of two moister sensors in the back is 10% red I can't get any refund: total bull. So I'm getting a new phone now in the mail, hopefully it's a good one.

I find Lifehacker pretty useful, some of the posts on it don't really pertain to me but for some others (mostly cool websites and programs to download) it's pretty much a bible, and I really want to try doing some of the DIY projects posted there too sometime.

Posted via web from nixonpjoshua's posterous

2 comments:

  1. she hit a tree, it was really wierd actually.

    just never ever call last run

    ReplyDelete