Monday, March 8, 2010

Lack of posting

I really haven't had the time to post to this (or have it now). Actually after today, getting back from track practice around 6:30, I don't believe I'm going to have much time at all for quite some time now. with a combination of a heavy schedule and heavy workouts I think any social activities are going to sadly take a back seat for now, I think adapting to a nonstop lifestyle will work alright for me, I'm only out of practice for a few weeks now, it's getting easier each time I have to. Iv'e got a lot of things to write about and no time to develop them (like how absurd the faculty bathrooms at the high school are), so for now I'll write things down to finish out later. Hopefully I find some places to cut waste and make new time so I don't have to sacrifice, till that, time to ramp up!

No comments:

Post a Comment