Thursday, October 28, 2010

Untitled

I finally started to tape up my ceiling and I wish I had a camera to document it with but sadly I still don't have a way to take photos. Anyway I can't wait till I actually get to paint over it because its going to be a sweet design. somehow my room is as clean as its ever been, probably having to do with that I'm going to have to clear out sections for when I actually do paint my ceiling but still I've surprised myself. Hopefully I can think of a way to take pictures by the time that I finish it, I would use my phone but also adding to my problems I lost that too and don't have a replacement or anything, you can still sort of get me at 518-290-0026 (my Google voice number if you know what that is) anyway I can use that on my computer and when I do get a phone again it will work for that too, so just use it as my number. 

school is going surprisingly well for me, except in surprising ways, like that I'm not doing as well as I'd like in history, and the fact that the teacher I actually requested this year seems to hate my guts, normally I like irony but thats just taking it too far. I think after this week is over I shouldn't have too much trouble through the end of the quarter seeing that crew will be over and all I have after that is ski team dry land training. Which means hopefully I get some time to hang out with people, I feel like I haven't seen so many people in so long it might be kind of awkward, I've kind of been shutting myself up to do homework and rowing so I haven't talked to anybody who I don't see in classes or crew in a long time. Thats actually probably a lot of why I'm doing well in school, I haven't really been taking out time to talk to people outside of when I see them during the day, meaning I end up getting a ton more homework done. On a side note I found doing aphorisms in English to be very anticlimactic.

I want to go to a rave of some kind.

Oh yeah, I'm also going back on Strattera (almost up to full dosage), and if I miss a dose it still gives me headaches, like today, fuck today, at least fuck first block and the morning, the rest of it was pretty good.

Posted via email from nixonpjoshua's posterous

2 comments:

  1. Dude, Mr. Shanks hates us because we talk too much. If we'd just shut up he'd leave us alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably, I don't think he actually hates us. I think hes just annoyed really

    ReplyDelete